Supervises operational activities during non-service hours and assists management in supervision during service hours. The position may supervise operational activities during non-peak service hours for limited times during bank runs, emergencies, etc. The nature of supervision is “work direction”.
- Follows all procedures in the Operational Procedures Manual
- Ensures time clock accuracy during non-service shift for which they are responsible
- Adheres to cash control and banking policies, knows register procedure
- Maintains safe working conditions by following all safety and security policies and procedures notifies unit manager of any accident or injury
- Ensures dress policy is followed 6. follows all maintenance procedures