Requires the ability to analyze the operation of various systems, determine the cause of any problems/malfunctions and take corrective action as required. Performs preventive maintenance on all base building and critical system equipment.
Minimum Requirements for Repair and Maintenance Technician:
• High School diploma or equivalent
• HVAC Certified (Requirement)
• 3 or more years of experience working on commercial and/or industrial HVAC equipment
• Electrical & plumbing skills / trouble shooting ability
• Must be flexible and innovative to solve problems
• Excellent communication skills